WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 1 April 2012

Happy April 1st,finally the sun came out,sure is wonderful to feel the warmth of it,really has been to long.   Going to go outside now with coffee in hand and sit and finish my first rug hook.  Guess I will get better as I go, having fun doing it. Will also learn from my mistakes.   Hope you all have a great day,enjoy, Francine.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are doing a wonderful job Francine.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,thank you, how sweet of you to say so. My Sis-in-law showed me how,but I need to get alot better. Will start a new rug soon,thanks again, Prim Blessings Francine.

      Delete
  2. I think your rug is absolutely awesome!!! Good going, Francine!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete