WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Saturday 31 March 2012

Morning,well,found some great old treasures at the church rummage sale last evening.  Came home very happy, was decorating half the night,all pumped up,tee hee.    Found this cute old rocker,never meet a rocker I didn`t like, in other words,I`m off my rocker,Ha Ha.    Love it even though the seat is broken,but for $2.00,thought I would give it a good home,the prim dolly likes it.  Hope you enjoy my finds as much as me, have a great Saturday,Warm Blessings,Happy Francine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You have been on a real roll lately. Love ALL of your prim finds!!!

    springtime hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,ya,can`t believe the goodies I`ve been finding lately. Sometimes I go for a long dry spell,so I`ve been lucky so far. Thanks for looking on my blog,really enjoying it,but will get it into better shape. Take care,Hugs Francine.

      Delete
  2. The enamel sugar keeper is wonderful.You got some wonderful deals.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete