WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 5 April 2012

Good Evening, this is my sweet little girl Angel. Oh how I love her so.   I rescued her 2 years ago, she was a dirty,scared  girl at 5 years old.  Her coat was so matted and her nails so long they were curled right around,she was actually walking on the curled nails,almost digging in her little pads.  She has come along way, but she does still have her bad days,but what women dosn`t,LOL.    She is my little shadow,always near,makes my days so much brighter.This is her favorite spot,curled up on a pillow. Blessings to you all, Francine.

1 comment:

  1. I will never understand how people can treat animals like garbage. You are an awesome person to have helped your little angel, so that must make you her Guardian Angel. Take care, janice

    ReplyDelete