WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 11 April 2012

Good Morning,hope all is well in blogland.   We are back in a cold snap here,brrrrrr,my poor tulips and daffodills are laying down on the ground,so sad.    Well,with the weather frosty and still on a suger high from Easter,I decided to do some tinkering in the porch last night.  Wanted a change on the fireplace mantle and front. Doesn`t look like much but did do a little switching up, a before and after shot. Not to sure if it will stay like that, but I gave up for the night.   This Friday there is a big Antique show and sale,yey!!!! I saved my money waiting for this sale to come,it`s one of the biggest Antique sales in Winnipeg.   So maybe I will find a real treasure there and join it by or on the fireplace.   Thanks for stopping by,enjoy the day,Bear Hugs Francine.

4 comments:

  1. I've been saving my pennies too for a small auction that has all the prims we love.Fingers crossed we both bring home a treasure..smile..~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your antique show. Bob and I will be selling our wares at our local antique show this weekend too! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine!
    Your blog is really looking nice!! Great job!!
    I love changing up things too and sometimes it just takes a wee bit of tweaking.....fun!!
    I hope you find not just one, but perhaps two or even more treasures!!
    Happy Hunting!
    Hugs~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fireplace looks good! It's always fun to tweak things no matter how much we actually do!

    ReplyDelete