WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 13 April 2012

Happy Friday the 13th, it`s a good luck day!!!!!  More grey skies are upon us here,calling for rain, but rain smain,it`s antiquing day,no bad luck here,LOL. Looking forward to rummaging through all the wonderful old treasures,one of my favorite passtimes,makes my heart smile.   I get so overwhelmed where to start looking when there are sooooo many tables to look at,  don`t want to miss a thing.    I think I need a new old quilt,no,I know I do, love blue and red ones, hope I find one, also, I have a thing for old lightning rods,have a few but need more, can`t wait for this evening.     Wishing you all a great day, may you find a little treasure on this good luck day!!  Antique Blessings,Francine. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday and good luck on your antique hunting! I would love to be doing the same today:)
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck antiquing! I must admit I'm jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO! Antiquing!! Can't wait for you to share all the fun things that find on your trip.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you luck finding those wanted treasures. Always so fun to hunt them. Enjoy! Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete