WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 18 November 2013

HAPPY MONDAY

Morning Prim Folk,  hope you all enjoyed the weekend.................  I really had a nice quiet one, reading, relaxing and watching the snow fall. Oh ya, woke up to the ground covered in the white stuff Sunday, now it feels like Christmas is near.   So after looking through the  December issues of Country Home, I was up to starting to do a little Christmas decorating, well, the snow helped to............... While I was out shoveling, cut some ceder branches to put in my wooden bowl with berries, pine cones and pieces of Birch with a candle. Then wanted to have something different  on the kitchen table this year, so I brought in the old wood coke carrier with many departments. Placed 3 tins with candles, prim snowman, bundles of cinnamon sticks, pine cones and greens with berries. I really would like to put in some real pieces of pine,  will get some soon.  Then in the new lite wreath I won, placed a hooked snowman face, so far so good. That's about as far as I went  with the decorating for the Holidays, so many boxes, makes my head spin. So each day I will do a little at a time, want to enjoy it.....................Cam made it back home safe and sound, wicked weather out west,  Angel was a happy girl Daddy was home as was I.....................Wishing you all a wonderful day, Blessings Francine.
SNOW DAY


CHRISTMAS IN A BOWL

  ON THE TABLE

HOOKED SNOWMAN FACE, OOPS, STAINS ON MY CURTAIN, YIKES!!!!!!

25 comments:

  1. Looks so good! Happy monday to you too! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful snow!
    Love the Christmas touches.
    Hugs to ya Sweet Potato

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you please, could you keep the snow until the week before Christmas..then send it back down to central NY for a month or so. Love your Christmas decs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your displays Francine.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're all safe and sound I just love the Christmas going on at your house!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow will put you in the mood to decorate for Christmas. We have winds to deal with today and bright sunshine. Your pics are so pretty, especially that hooked snowman. And I don't see any stains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the old Coke box. Adorable. Brrr, I hope it doesn't snow here for awhile. I still haven't make an appointment to get my snow tires on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your Christmas in a Bowl! That's a great caption.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seasonal changes like yours are such a pick me up, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the Natural indoors!! I plan on decorating like you...bringing in cones, berries, vine in the cottage. It smells great and beautiful....your vignette is very lovely!! And the snow is pretty too!!! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snow is beautiful! I just love it :-) I love the decorating you have done! Especially the bowl with the candle and the greens :-) Can't wait to see more pictures.. I have started my decorating and hope to have some pictures to share soon.. Have a wonderful day!! Hugs~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty snow! i really like the coca-cola carrier!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great start! I have been taking my time and doing a little each day. Helps so I don't burn out.
    I'm almost ready for snow, still have a few leaves to rake up then it can SNOW SNOW SNOW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute display Francine. Good idea with the crate.
    We lost power last night and still not back on :0(
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute display in the coke box! We have a little snow in the air, but none staying on the ground ...YET. Your snow looks way prettier than ours will when we get some:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Christmas in a bowl! Wooden bowls are one of my favorite decorating items.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like what you did with the cola carrier! Oh the snow...I know it's coming soon, but I can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the wood bowl too! Don't like the snow though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE what you did with that Coke crate, Francine, and the cedar branches in the wood bowl. Makes me happy to decorate using things from nature, and I intend to whack away at our pine trees so I can have fresh greenery everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all of your prim decorations! We have only had a few flakes here in ky! So glad I found your blog--I just love Prims!
    Blessings New Friend,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, we got a dusting of snow last night but it's already gone. J

    ReplyDelete
  22. We've had some snow too and more next week I hear. Not ready to Christmas decorate yet. Love your box. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Snow! HOw I love visiting your blog and I adore these pics. Give Angel a pat on the head from me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love it all except the snow we have had our dusting that's enough.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LoVe your displays ,Francine. Enjoy your week-end !!

    ReplyDelete