WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 8 May 2013

POT PLANTING :)

Morning Primfolk,  hope you are all fine this Wednesday, enjoying the marry month of May.............The weather has been so beautiful, perfect Spring days, warm, sunny, in the 70`s and I have been so happy I can get outdoors and do some container planting with Pansy`s and sweet little Viola`s...... I know there is some cooler weather still to come and these tough little guys are hardy, not to worried about losing them......for by Saturday the temperature is not so great but that's fine, I still feel good about getting my hands in the dirt and cleaning up my flower gardens and doing a little planting, makes me happy to be able to get outside once again..............Last evening I went to Costco with my girlfriend that lost her husband this winter and her little Grandson Dean, she is still missing him so, finds as more time goes by the sadder she feels, for he will never come home........ but  we had fun shopping with the little guy, he is such a good boy and funny, had us laughing all the time, he is at that really cute stage copying everything someone does or says.........and of coarse I spent money on grocery`s , oh ya, and ice cream, tis that time of year..... also bought my Mom a beautiful flower hanging basket for Mother`s day and more Pansy`s for myself, guess I will be out planting some more  today, but it is rather windy out there but shall see...................... Wishing you all a wonderful Spring day, Blessings Francine.
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun and what a wonderful dear friend you are to spend time with her in her time of mourning. Pansies are one of my favorites ~ happy planting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine,
    Prayers and thoughts for your dear friend as she continues along the path to healing. The pansies are my favorite too! LOVE your planters! Spring is here too FINALLY! Although I can't help looking over my shoulder for fear of another s-flake!! LOL!!
    Happy planting!!
    Hugs!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to finally get outdoors and plant. Sounds like you had a good outing and lovin the gardening photos.
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine,
    What a creative way to spend a day. Hope this helped out your friend. Love your containers too!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your potted plants look wonderful. So nice to be able to get outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers! We have spring weather at last. We have to go to town tomorrow, so I'll pick up some flowers to plant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh everything looks lovely, Francine! I know you're enjoying being outside! :) Glad you had some time out with your friend and little Dean. :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy! Everything looks wonderful. It's great to get outside in the sunshine. It's nice that you got to spend time with your friend. She's been through so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet sweet.. I love pansies and have bought a bunch yesterday to pot.. Love your pots..
    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your containers! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Francine! sorry its been awhile i love hearing from you so wanted to stop by! love all your potted plants! so fun and springy!! i am still uncovering in the garden and heading out there now. enjoy your day and ill be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Francine...love all your "planters"! Isn't it glorious to be out in the dirt this time of year?
    Enjoy!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Francine, just lovely plantings. I think they just look fantastic and I love all of the unique planters you are using. I am so glad it is spring there now. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your pansies in their cute containers! I will be missing my mother this mother's day. So give yours a hug from me. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of your plants and wonderful containers!I got to play in the dirt last week and it felt so good!Will be keeping your friend in my thoughts and prayers.Have a wonderful rest of the week.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with those pansies and violas...happy you could play in the dirt and get some sun.
    oxoxo
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your containers. It is just now time to plant here but the weather man is saying wait another week because we are to get frost! Dianntha

    ReplyDelete