WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 28 November 2012

WINTER TRIFTY FINDS


pretty throw


Morning primfolk,  another cold day here in Winnipeg,  Jack Frost is nipping at my nose for sure this A.M..........let Angel out to do her thing and she bounced right back in like Mom, come on, do you want to go out out there and do your business, surely not.......but she did finally go...........me, I went  in the warm house, smile..........Popped into the Thrift store and it paid off to go rummaging around all the Christmas things,  they really do get alot of items donated.......found this cute Jingle Bell throw for $5.00, a sweet pudgy snowman for $2.00, a cinnamon candle, my favorite scent,  Santa face soaps and a prim snowhead with Santa,  fifty cents each,  oh ya, very adorable but.......the best buy were these old box of Christmas lights for ......DA DA DA DA........$2.00, come on!!!!!......gotta love it........I fell in love with the cover of the old box, the tree.......oh my,  Happy Happy and the lights still work but I won`t use them, so that is my finds...........Booya!!!!!!!! Enjoy the day with a jingle in your step, Santa is watching.............naughty or nice........Warm Blessings Francine.

love his snowhead pail of snowballs

sweet Christmas goodies



love this old Christmas lights cover picture


18 comments:

  1. Great finds! LOVE that old box of lights, what a great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Scores, good job, love the throw. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine,
    Wonderful finds!!! You are THE BEST treasure hunter!! So happy for your great deals!
    Stay Warm and Toasty, my friend!
    Hugs~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finds.
    Those old lights in orignal box are awesome.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the throw and the snowman! You did great - I need to go to your thrift store!!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice finds Francine, love the throw. I like the old lights so much better. My little white twinkly ones burnt out yesterday and I picked up some new ones not realizing they were LED. I just hate them and I am getting some of the regular ones today.
    I was looking at them and realized what bothers me about the LED. The look like headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice finds ! Miggs doesn't mind the cold at all actually I have to force her to come in during the cold days because she makes me cold looking at her out there lol ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What wonderful finds. I need to
    go shopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you had a good pickin' day! Whoo-hoo!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang you are such a good shopper. Snowmen are my thing so I just LOVE your snowman! The lights are awesome too! Thanks for sharing, have a great day,
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great find on those lights! I am not in the Christmas Spirit yet..at least not for a few more days:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds! always fun! I remember my mom having that some box of lights that were my grandmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome finds!Love the old Christmas lights.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Potato you always find the coolest things.
    Woolie Hugs
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful graphics on the box of lights!
    All your loot is an awesome score!!

    ReplyDelete