WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 25 November 2012

SISTER`S BIRTHDAY


Trinnity.. my Sis`s plump girl

Morning Primfolk, hope you are enjoying this Sunday morning.......the snow is gently falling , looks like a winter wonderfland outside, love it.......sipping my hot cup of coffee watching the snow fall .....ahhhhhh...so pretty...........Didn`t find to much at the rummage sale Friday, oh well, always fun to look around............Was my middle Sister`s Birthday yesterday so we went for cake at her place last evening........yum yum, the famous Jennies Cake, so so good, only  bakery here in Winnipeg,  this cake is really tasty......so creamy and that shortbread crust on the bottom,  heavenly........had a wonderful time, shared many laughs, love my family so much.......My older Sister didn`t make it for her Hubby finally came home from the hospital, he is feeling better but very weak, but home is where the heart is so he will  slowly feel stronger  at home...... That`s all folks, enjoy this peaceful Sunday, keep warm and cozy,  Prim Blessing Francine.

 
my purse loving Sis

blowing out the candles with her Boyfriend, his Bday Wed.


11 comments:

  1. awww. happy birthday to your sis.

    glad your bil is home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed your special day!! My 60 is tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to SIS! And many more.....I love how you talked about the snow falling this morning and looking like a winter wonderland...can't wait to see that here in Ohio! LOVE the BEAUTIFUL SNOW!(not cold or ice though) Glad brother n law doing better.....Prayers~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francine!
    What a joy to find your kind comment on my blog. I'm so glad you popped in. I am so happy to have discovered you and your wonderful blog. I love your prims...They have so much charm and remind me so much of my grandmother. She was always making us something special. She had over 50 grandchildren and great grandchildren. Every Christmas she would give us something that she had lovingly handmade throughout the year.
    I am smitten with your chubby little snowmen! What a thoughtful giveaway.
    I look forward to many visit to your happy blog in the coming days.
    Blessings and enjoy that pretty snow.
    Carolynn
    And, Happy Birthday to your sweet sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's me again, Francine...and, I'm blushing. I saw those snuggly little snowmen right next to me on your sidebar and thought this was your primitive giveaway.
    Forgive me for being a clutz!
    Smiles,
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your siser. Also hoping your BIL is doing better now that he is home. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your sister!!

    I'm glad your BIL is home--There really is no place like home to recuperate, or watch it snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your cute sister! Looks like that cake was delicious! Loved all those adorable things you got in the mail. I might try to make that snowman for my prim loving friend. He's adorable. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Happy Belated B-day ! Hope your Bil is doing better ! Have a good day and stay cozy !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post! That is one plump kitty!

    ReplyDelete