WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 8 May 2015

BIRTHDAY PICS

Morning Prim Folk,  Happy Friday to you sweet blogging friends..... A little late with the Birthday pictures but better late then never.  I had a family Birthday celebration when I got back from my trip for was my Birthday when I was away. So last Friday evening had family over for cake, coffee and Birthday hugs. Received many goodies, gift cards for Old Navy, love that store, more prim goodies, flower seeds, I am blessed...... Thanks for your visit, always enjoy your comments, Warm Blessings Francine.
received prim bunny and tree with small gourds, love!!!!
yum, star,chocolate, with Mama


opening presents




camera fuzzy for some reason

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Francine - you have such a nice family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your little tree in the gourd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see you and your Mother. Oh, that candy looks heavenly! That is the cutest little tree with gourds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday again! Oh I LOVE your new tree and gourd tree! Family makes it better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love your tree.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-day once again. Oh how I do so love your new gourd tree. Dang I wish I could have went to that show. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Sounds like a great party!
    Love your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy, (belated) Birthday Sweet Girlfriend! Looks like you scored some wonderful gifties... LOVE the lil' gourd tree and kitty..... Your mama is so beautiful....just like you. Hope you forgive my infrequent visits....please know that I think of you so very often....with Hugs & Smiles ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun! Chocolate is always the best gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, and Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday.
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great gifts. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great weekend.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry I'm late...Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like you had a fantastic day!! ♥

    ReplyDelete