WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 2 June 2014

THE LAKE

Happy Monday Prim Folk,  hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend.  I sure did at the lake, weather was fine. Saturday  was cloudy but warm and yesterday was perfect, sunny with a breeze.  I did a lot of relaxing, reading, watching birds and burning wood, love a good ole campfire.  Also I did some planting, bought some flowers in town at a little greenhouse, like to support the little guys and town of St. Malo.  My girlfriend  also came out for a few hours Sunday, always enjoy having company, sat and chatted in the warm sunshine.  Cam enjoyed his time out on the lake and Angel kept busy chasing a wee Chipmunk, let me tell you, Shih-tzu's are no hunters, the chipmunk runs up the tree, Angel keeps on running, very entertaining though.  Another great weekend spent at the trailer.......Wishing you all a beautiful day, Blessings Francine.
morning mist on the lake


more mist on the lake

pan of Pansies on the willow chair

making use of a stump

succulents in the window box

14 comments:

  1. Don't you love mornings on the lake! Reminds me of when I was a kid and we would vacation in northern Minnesota. Loved early mornings. Mist, loons, Cap'n Crunch with bananas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the succulents. So cute about Angel and the chipmunk.

    We sat by the lake yesterday and enjoyed a nice breeze while eating an ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Francine! Your misty photos are wonderful. That Willow Chair and the stump are perfect for displaying your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure envy your time spent there Francine. The flowers look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty views! laughing at your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pics of what looks like a wonderful weekend!
    Have a great week,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my but your lake is just fabulous! I'll bet there was a nice cool breeze sitting on the shore! Your succulents are doing great...flowers look pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I giggled when reading about Angel. While weeding on Saturday I came accross another baby fox snake...I hate snakes. The lake looks so peacefull. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, lake time, a wonderful thing. We have been up at the house most weekends and now that the boys are out of school we are looking forward to longer weekends up there.
    Got some more planting done up there and got the boats washed up…getting ready for a reunion/party up there in a few weeks!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mist on the lake sure makes a pretty photo! It looks so peaceful there. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool photos.
    Love your garden and angel too.
    Woolie hugs and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the planter box with the succulents in it!! And I think flowers always look so cool in vintage items!! Thanks so sharing your scret garden with us!!! BOOM XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning mist...how beautiful. I camped at a lake all the summers when I was growing up and your photos bring back memories! Have a beautiful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it all.. So pretty.. xo

    ReplyDelete