WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 17 June 2014

SWEET

Morning Prim Folk,  enjoying a beautiful sunny one here,  love it when the sunshine is beaming in the windows. I will take my coffee outside soon and sit on the swing in the warm sun. .........When we were at the lake this past weekend, I was doing a little weeding around the ceders we have. I happened to be bending down by one when a little Chipping Sparrow flew out from it. I thought  what are you doing in there wee one, when I looked closer, there was the sweetest little nest with tiny blue eggs in it, oh my. I felt very bad I had scared her off her nest, but not meaning to. I left and watched, praying the little bird would go back to her nest and  after a bit, she did.  Happy she did, I love to find little natures treasures around, makes me smile. Wishing you all a cozy summer day, Blessings Francine.

15 comments:

  1. How sweet. Yesterday in the garden section at Walmart, a little bird came flying out of one of the hanging baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very precious. I'm so glad she came back and you can still keep an eye on them now that you know where the nest is! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so precious! Sometimes they mommy want come back to her babies if they have been disturbed. I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! hope she'll return and hatch the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the mommy returns, so precious. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope they are all ok and Mama returns ! Very hot and humid here , Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so sweet! We just had 2 and 3/10's inches of rain in about an hour and a half. Unfortunately, water was running down a vent pipe from the microwave that's vented out the roof, so the microwave got water in it, which in turn was running down to the glass stove top....tomorrow hubs will have to get on the roof and fix that problem. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evening Francine, Love Gods beautiful creations in nature! Agree...Too SWEET! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! We were so blessed to have bluebirds make a nest in the birdhouse on our patio this year....loved watching those lovely, graceful and quiet birds fly back and forth caring for their young.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How neat to find. It's usually by accident too when I find these little "treasures."

    ReplyDelete