WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Saturday 26 April 2014

TULIPS AND PUSSYWILLOWS

Morning Prim Folk,  so nice the sun is shining as I am posting sipping a coffee.  Was not so great a morning yesterday, the rain we had the other day turned to yup, you guessed it, that four letter word, snow. Come on Mother Nature, not funny, thank goodness it melted as the morning turned to afternoon.  Any who,  with my back still hurting, have not been up to very much lately, kinda down.  Cam went out and picked me beautiful branches of Pussy Willows, love them so, make me happy. Then he went and bought me red Tulips, so pretty. Put them together in my old enamel  pitcher on the  little table,  they  cheer me up just looking at them. ...............Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, Spring Blessings Francine.

18 comments:

  1. What a sweet "Cam" you have! I hope your back gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bouquet! get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combo. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam is a thoughtful sweetheart!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful arrangement! Love pussy willow and red tulips! Been too cold here. My bulbs have not even opened up yet. Still waiting. I do hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francine,
    Love the sweet arrangement!! What a lovely gift!! So pretty!
    So sorry you are still dealing with pain!! I am no stranger to pain so my heart goes out to you!! Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I hope you are feeling better!! I hear the s word could be with us again this week:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope your back eases, no fun at all with that kind of pain! hugs!
    love the pitcher, with the willow and tulips, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Francine,
    So sorry you are having so much pain. I have been there too and it's no fun. This week I have been dealing with acute sinus infection... have antibiotics but they sure are taking a long time to kick in.. ugh! We can suffer together and enjoy those beautiful tulips and pussy willows! Will be thinking of you and hoping for your speedy recovery!!
    Hugs!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear your back is still giving you fits, Francine.
    You have a very thoughtful husband! And I love your pussy willow and tulip bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No better vase than an enamel pitcher. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet to get some pretty tulips! I do hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely spring flowers, charming pitcher! Get better Francine!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Francine, not that dreaded S word again, hopefully that will be the last of it. Sorry about your back, I know when your back hurts that is terrible,
    love your pretty flowers I know they made you smile. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Francine. I just love your pussy willows and tulips. It is very cold down here too. I just got home from Ohio, had a wonderful time. You'll have to make the trip some day.
    Have a great week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear about your back but yes those flowers can cheer you right up!
    Snowing off and on here too!
    Enjoy and get better,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Francine,
    Your flowers are so beautiful!!
    Hope you start feeling better real soon.
    Try stretching the area a little every day.
    xoxo Louise

    ReplyDelete