WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 24 April 2014

SPRING RAIN

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Thursday to you all!!!  It is a cool rainy day here today, good day to cozy up in the house, light a yummy scented candle and curl up with a good book.  Finally has been nice Spring weather around these parts, 

 I even sat out in the sunshine the other day, felt great. The snow is now melted, I can see my birdbath once again. Even spotted some fine feathered friends back, Robin\s, Junco's, Purple Finches, so happy to welcome the birds back. Speaking of back, my back is slowly healing but yesterday I did go visit a chiropractor to help me along, so hopefully I will be moving along without hurting. .....Wishing you a wonderful day, Spring Blessings Francine.    
SPRING CROCUS

NO MORE SNOW!!!!!

19 comments:

  1. glad you're snowless! hope your back gets to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow - Yay!! Hope your back is fixed very soon. That is so miserable when one's back is out of whack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is wonderful! Hope you are feeling 100% soon so you can enjoy every bit of it!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see the snow gone and a flower blooming!
    It's snowing here. I hope it's just mountain effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy no more snow and signs of spring! And hope the back pain goes very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the chiropractor helped your back and it feels better soon! Yay for the snow being gone! It's raining here today and it's a good day for being lazy.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Spring flower. We're enjoying a bright sunshiny day today but a little warm to sit outside. I hope your back feels much better soon. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Francine,
    I certainly hope that treatment does the trick!! So happy you can curl up and try to relax and rest....probably also helping!!!
    Glad your feathered friends have come back and the flowers are starting to bloom too!!!
    Feel better soon!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good, my friend. Love your flowers. Hope you are feeling better soon.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of your crocus..those and the hyacinths are usually the first to bloom by me. Hopefully your feeling better. I love rainy days sometimes so I am not distracted by the sun..I can get more work done on those days. LOL I simply love candles too! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!!!! Snow is gone, I know that makes you very happy.
    Hope your back heals quickly Francine.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a little jealous. Our ground is white again :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's hope that white stuff stays gone til December!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo happy for spring this year! mimi

    ReplyDelete
  16. We finelly are rid of our Mn snow and has been raining now for a couple days and the grass is starting to green up! Soon you will be at the lake! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Francine,
    I am so glad your snow has melted and Spring has arrived. I hope you are feeling better soon, and you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a nice Easter Francine! Glad your back is starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your yard looks great without snow! :)

    ReplyDelete