WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 7 April 2014

CUPBOARD REDO

Greetings Prim Folk,  finally having really nice Spring like days here in the Peg, warm and sunny.  Sure felt good to be outdoors in the sunshine and to open the doors, not be all closed in........ Spent Sunday redecorating my white cupboard in the living room. Needed a change for I had a set of old dishes in it for many years, so out came the dishes.  Plus was wondering what to do with the new old wooden box I bought at the sale.  Decided to stand it up on the lower shelf,  put three of my bobbins and flicker candle standing in the compartments, candle on tin star, little stitchery and my old jar of glass pine cones I treasure, then added a few Easter goodies. On the top shelf, folded up my blue coverlet, sweet friend quilted pillow and stoneware  pitcher. So that is how I left my tweaking in the cupboard, I  like the change......Thanks for popping in, Blessings Francine.

17 comments:

  1. Francine, it looks wonderful and really the wooden box adds depth to the cabinet. What a great eye for details you have my friend. BTW, still looking for you some glass pinecones here in the south to add to your collection but they seem to be as scarce as hen's teeth. That's about as southern saying as you can get....lol.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the change too, Francine. It's something I desperately need to do. Yikes, I've got quite a few places that need attention like that. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that looks and your idea for your new old wooden box is great. It frames each collectible you tucked in it. Isn't changing up displays fun? It helps us see our old treasures in new ways. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice, Francine. I really like how you used the wooden box - it's perfect in that spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like that wooden box and how you used it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure did feel nice being outside in the sun and warmth!!!

    I bet you are as happy to see Spring as I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The box works great to show off your pretty things. LOVE the friends pillow. Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it wonderful how everything just comes together. Looks good. Rainy here today

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Francine, the cupboard redo looks awesome.That is a wonderful box and I love how you displayed the bobbins with it.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute redo Francine.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your goodies and that blue coverlet. I need to hurryup ad get my bunnies out before Easter hps away. LOL Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good! I always love to move things around and reresh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always fun to freshen things up!
    It looks great, Francine.
    Glad you\re getting better weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your display, prim perfect!
    Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Francine,
    I love your new redo too!! The box you found recently will be such fun for you to use.......you can NEVER have too many boxes!! I have one that is larger and I hung it on the wall and also have old bobbins inside!!
    Glad to hear it is warming up for you.....finally!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks good that box worked out well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the old big wooden bobbins. The patina on them is sooo pretty. I have a few with the wool thread on them still. The shelf redo looks great. Good job.

    ReplyDelete