WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 9 September 2013

MR.BITTERSWEET

Morning Prim Folk,  hope all is well for you this Monday morning...........It is a rainy day here this morning, we were going to the lake to spend my last 3 days of my,  gulp,  holidays but decided to let the rain stop, supposed to this afternoon, then we will go............So, with the rain falling,  I decided to get crafty, by no means am I a crafter but if I want something bad enough I will try to make it.  Well, I wanted a very simple  prim pumpkin man so I found some things I had  around the house and spent the morning crafting.  Stitched a pumpkin head, then painted it, had a old horseshoe nail I  used it as the nose,  then put the head  on a cinnamon stick . Had a little burlap pillow I was not using so that's the body, stuck the head into the pillow,  slowly coming along,  tied some raffia for a belt, candy corn buttons and used old dried   Bittersweet for arms,  I  really can't get anymore primitive then him.
................Wishing you a wonderful day, Prim Blessings Francine. 

22 comments:

  1. Hi Friend, Haven't visited for a while! I love that little pumpkin man~how creative! Enjoy, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is safe to declare that you can no longer proclaim to not be a crafter. He is adorable and very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is superb! You are not a crafter, you are an ARTIST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love him! You did a great job!! :-) Enjoy your day at the lake!! I think I need a lake day soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love him everyone is such a fall mood I am clinging to summer by my finger nails.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's cute , good job ! I am no crafts person either but I do enjoy others crafts ! Thanks for sharing ! No rain yet for us they still say it may but the sun is shining through a few clouds and it is a bit humid ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Francine, Mr. Bittersweet came out great! Not a crafter, you just defined primitive in your simple pumpkin man. Great job, enjoy the lake:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. Bittersweet is gorgeous. He sure would look great on a table here at my house!!! You did a great job. Be proud of yourself. He is really good. What is next?

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very clever...love the way you put Mr. Bittersweet together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your prim Mr. Pumpkin is soooo cute! You are just so "crafty"!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are not a crafter, you have fooled me, Mr. Pumpkin is perfect!

    And if you could send some rain in our direction, that would be great--Enjoy your last day of your holiday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope this comment goes through, I had trouble earlier.
    I love your Mr. Bittersweet very prim cute!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, sweet! You pulled that together nicely. I love it!

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't believe you, Francine! Your pumpkin guy is fantastic and I bet you could sell more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is very cute, Francine. Are you sure your not a crafter? I see talent there.
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness is he sweet...right done to his candy corn buttons!! :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead.
    Warm hugs ~ Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing short of AWESOME Francine! Love him! ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Francine, I love your pumpkin man, you did one awesome job on him! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Francine!! Well look at you bein a prim fancy girl!! Very clever you rocked it girlfriend!!! LOVE the bittersweet very hard to get around here you have to pay a pretty penny for it if you don't know where to get it!! Congrats ont he sweet new family member!! Babies are precious gifts from God!! Hugs to you sweet lady!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This rocks, Francine! I love his face and burlap body!I hear you with vacation. We just went back to school on the 9th. Hard adjustment...

    Love and hugs!!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete