WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 6 May 2012


Happy Sunday, giving you a little tour of some pictures  I took while we were at the trailer this Friday to Saturday.  It was the first night staying at the lake of the year, so happy to be back!!!!    The first two pictures are the sitting area, tryed to make it nice and cozy, though I`m mostly sitting outside.     The third picture is the kitchen table, had to bring my enamel table of course, I knew I had kept it for a reason, found the perfect spot for it.   Then  there is the bedroom, small but thats all that we need,   it`s my home away from home and I do really enjoy it. We had camped in tents for 5 years so this trailer is so special to me now.    There is a bathroom with small shower, and hot water, what a treat. The kitchen is small to, not much counter space, but does the trick.    We mostly cook over the open fire, mmmm mmmm good!!!!     Well, thats all folks for now, haveing a little trouble posting where I want to put the pictures, bare with me, what else is new,tee hee!!!.  Lake Blessings Francine.
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how your trailer is so reflective of your prim loving self! I love the quilt on the couch and the shelf beside it too.
    Enjoy my dear swap buddy!
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindi, thanks for the kind words,means so much. Blessings From Your Swap Buddy, Francine.

      Delete
  2. Oh Francine,
    I love your prim trailer, it is a home away from home! Comfy, cozy, and homey.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete