WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 24 May 2012

Good Afternoon, want to give a shout out to all the wonderful gals that helped me out and gave me ideas on what to do with my trencher. So many of you had such great  comments, means so much to little olè me.  I loved so many of your ideas but didn`t have the items you mentioned, will be on the look-out for the sunflower heads, gourds,rag balls and other great prim  goodies.    I played around for some time, and came up with my tin church, old wooden croquet balls and a enamel planter with viola`s, and thats what will stay for the time being.    I love to change things up for the differant seasons so will be decorating the trencher with prim seasonal goodies.   Thank you gals once again for checking out my blog and your kind comments, you are all wonderful blog friends and I look forward to more comments from you  and want to tell you all that  I also  enjoy  your blogs very much, from the bottom of my prim heart, Warm Blessings Francine. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely Francine! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francine what a wonderful old trencher, the decorating possibilities are endless...bird nests, wooden eggs, dried flowers, herbs, old seed packets etc...love the little white church. Hugs from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks prim perfect Francine! Can't wait to see how you change it up through the year. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great so far :)

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete