WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 1 March 2017

HELLO MARCH

Morning Prim Folk, Happy March 1st to you!!!!! I'm so glad to change the calender page to the third month, that much closer to Spring. Looking forward to being outdoors, gardening and of coarse the lake, I know, jumping the gun but I can dream.    March has come in like a lion I guess, still cold, so out like a lamb I'll take................Wishing you a wonderful day, Blessings Francine.

12 comments:

  1. March surely did come in like a lion in the early morning hours...we had severe storms and tons of rain...I love March too...it's like the turning point of the season...so looking forward to spring....have a wonderful day, Francine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning and happy March, Francine. I love this sweet illustration. Warm and rainy in Georgia but my sis in Indiana woke to possibly a tornado this morning. I am curious what kind of spring weather we all will have! xoxo Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine,
    I always love to turn the page on the calendar to March, not only because it is getting closer to spring, but because it is my Birthday month! I just love turning 29 each year!!!
    Hope you enjoy your day!
    Heart Hugs to you, my friend~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a lion here too in WI it's snowing and blowing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help Francine~ Yes, March is blowing in for you with stubborn winter hanging on, but hopefully, this will be the last month of miserable cold and snowy wet days . Hoping that March will leave like a lamb and bring you the signs of Spring arrival up your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In like a lion here too! Looking forward to the out like a lamb part!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty mild here so what does that mean
    Happy March
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a favorite month for me too! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love March, it is the month spring begins! Happy March to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy March what a pretty little card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs 
    sagame ทดลอง

    ReplyDelete