WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 15 March 2016

BUNNY LOVE

Good Morning Prim Folk,  a dreary wet Tuesday here, raining like crazy. Good stay indoors day so that's what I'll do. Pour another hot cup of coffee, yummy Spice Cupboard candle is burning and I'll curl up with a good book................. I love bunnies and with Spring/Easter approaching I have many hopping around the house. Love decorating with the sweet prim bunnies I have received  as gifts from loved ones, swap partners, all bring a smile to me. .Wishing you all a wonderful day, Bunny Hugs Francine.







 


11 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Francine! Lots of bunny joy in your home for Easter! Love those cross stitch pin Keeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Munches a carrot and says "whats up doc?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of bunnies there and all so very cute ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet bunnies! I'll have some prims on my blog tomorrow and I know you'll love them too! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunnies are precious...how they warm your house!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Bunny and eggs! Of course, I always love your primitive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your spring goodies!! It starts tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bunnies.Bunnies are so sweet to decorate with. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bunnies! Some of them look familiar! :-)

    ReplyDelete