WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Saturday 12 January 2013

SNOW DAY


front yard from the door

Afternoon,  well, we survived our blizzard last night,  woke up to drifts of snow in the front  and back yard....poor little Angel plopped down the front steps this morning to do her thing and was almost buried in snow, let me tell ya, she didn`t go out to far, came back in with no time to waste...........After breakfast Cam went out to blow the snow, took him awhile, he looked like a snowman when he came in.............We did take a drive to Wal-Mart for some things, Angel`s favorite treats and I wanted to look for a hoop to help me with rug hooking, Earlene told me to try one, makes hooking much eaiser, so I bought one to give it a try, no wood hoops, oh ya, plastic but oh well, shall give it a whirl............Now back in the cozy house and thats where we will stay, so cold out now, wicked wind chill tonight into tomorrow, think it will be a pajama day.......................Sue over at Wicked Faerie Queen is asking if any of the blogging community would be willing to help out her friend Brenda over at Resue Dogs Match, Brenda needs help with donations, Brenda helps last chance dogs from the pound and finds homes for them, right now she is waiting for a little dog from Tennesse who was used as a bait dog in fighting, the poor little dog has lost her tail, ears and Brenda wants to find her a warm, loving forever home....that is what she does, finds good homes for throwaways, bless her heart.... she funds the rescue with 3 jobs and donations, if you would like to help, send to, Rescue Dogs Match 6-425 Hespler Road   Suite 375 Cambridge, Ontario Canada   N1R-8J6, thank you,  also  visit Wicked Faerie Queen`s blog, Sue has 3 beautiful rescues from there..................I will leave you with some snow pics,  enjoy the weekend, Prim Blessings Francine.
back yard

snow blowing the back yard



front yard after I feed the birds

13 comments:

  1. ahh, the days of snowblowing! :) not so much here in texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambridge is about an hour and a half away from us . I have heard of this rescue before . We donate to a rescue center closer to us , I do hope things work out for that poor little dog . WOW ! You guys have a lot of snow . Yes I like Pajama days to ! Nice photos. Stay cozy and have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of snow. Glad it is over! Hope you stay nice and warm! Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh it looks so cold. I just can't imagine how cold it must be, it sounds like a nice way to spend a Sunday. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, I am totally jealous of your snow, and staying inside on a snowy day! Here in Virginia today, it's like springtime and my yard is a muddy, muddy mess--I could use some snow to make it all pretty again! :-)

    I hope you've enjoyed your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Francine you are an angel.

    Wow you really have a lot of snow. It was 12c. here in Ontario today and smelled like spring. I won't be fooled though the cold is coming.

    hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow is beautiful but I'll let you have it :) It was springtime here in Ohio today but that will soon end :(
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you received a lot of snow Francine. Today was a day of melting for us here in Maine, forty plus degrees, go figure. I hook using a hoop, it works best for me. I have a collection of wooden hoops of various widths and sizes. Check out Goodwill and thrift shops, a good source for finds. Good luck. Greetings from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup - that's a lot of snow. We got dumped on with about 6 to 8 inches the other night too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warm here in Michigan today - almost 60! I have a feeling that this will be very short-lived and snow will be here again before we know it. Enjoy your hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that is a lot of snow. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm a fellow Canadian just popping in to say hello! Found you through a blog hop and started following you. I live in Southern Ontario and we're having a bit of a Spring snap right now. Thank God for cozy warm homes!! Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete