WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 21 September 2012

OFF TO THE LAKE

Good Morning Primfolk,    chilly again this morning,  frost warning tonight  but we are still off to the lake this afternoon for the weekend.   Will have lots to do there for soon it will be time to close the trailer up once again.     The weather is supposed to be in the 50`s during the day but cool at night but thats o.k.,   we will be cozy with the heater on in our home away from home,    I`m still looking forward to go and sit by the crackling fire and enjoy nature.          Still can`t figure out what happened to my blog,  but oh well,  thats the way it goes I guess.    Thanks gals for trying, I do  appreciate all your help, you gals rock!!!!       Wishing you all a great weekend,  stay safe, Warm Blessings Francine.

10 comments:

  1. Have fun at the lake. This was always my favorite time of year to go to the cottage. It seemed like all the noisy people left on Labor Day, so September was lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend at the lake, Francine! The weather sounds fitting for the beginning of fall! :)

    Sorry I don't know more about the technical stuff to help out! It takes me forever and if something changes I get so frustrated! lol!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time away...I am loving this time of year. Especially at night it's so wonderful to feel the cool air coming in the window!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time enjoying the beauty of it all!
    Stay cozy!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching a fire just fascinates me. I'm thinking of a firepit in the back yard but only if I have a huge screen! Our cedar siding is so old and dried, wouldn't take much. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun. We are headed out on vacation too!! -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect time of year to be at the lake! It always makes me sad to say goodbye, although we do go up occasionally during the winter. I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great fall weekend at the lake!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete