WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 19 July 2015

TESTING 123

Morning Prim Folk,  hope you are all fine this Sunday.  Still having some kinks in the laptop, but thought I would try and down load some of my flower garden pictures. Bee Balm, Black Eyed Susan's,Cone Flower, Veronica are all in bloom, not to sure why my Bee Balm is so tall, wow!!!! Tons of Veronica too, guess seeded itself all over the garden but the bee's love it. Thanks for your visit, always a pleasure, Warm Blessings Francine.
tall Bee Balm


Bee Skep and Cone Flower

Calendula and Purple Veronica

Black Eyed Susan

Pink Veronica

mix of everything

17 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful flowers! I think the Bee Balm is tall this year because of the rains:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so cheerful! I have never grown Veronica but I sure do love it! Hope you enjoy the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pretty flowers should make for some good tasting honey somewhere! Thank you busy bees :) My BIL and SIL have 2 hives where they live and it's all a fascinating process

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine,
    Your flowers are so beautiful! Wish I had a green thumb......sigh!
    I'm sure the bees are all "a buzz" about your yard!!!
    Take care and enjoy your Sunday!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francine...your gardens are beautiful! I think the flowers love the cooler, wet weather we have had this summer. Too hot for me this weekend....enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks beautiful!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness such "beautifulness" Beyond words. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Very pretty Francine. Love that cemnt bunny too.
    oxox
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely oh how I love flower gardens
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beautiful flowers are a tribute to your green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Bloomers Francine!
    TFS
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a wonderful garden with beautiful flowers in them...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!!! Just beautiful, Francine!!! Love them all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such beautiful flower beds, Francine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such lovely flower gardens, Francine. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete