WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 13 December 2013

TREE TIME

Good Morning Prim Folk,  yay!!!! Friday is here and I am off this weekend, so time to go out and bring home a Christmas tree.   We usually go and cut our own down but with the weather soooooo cold,  I think we will venture to one of the many tree lots around the city. I have to have a real pine tree for Christmas, just one of those traditions I cannot break, since my childhood to now, need that real tree, would not be Christmas with a fake one.  But I do have a wee skinny tree I put in up  in the living room early, I do like this prim tree but will not take the place of the pine, the smell of pine in the house  is what Christmas memories are made of........ Angel is all ready for Santa to, she has been a good girl all year long........................Wishing you all a warm wonderful weekend, say that tree times fast, :) Blessings Francine.
good little miss Angel
 

17 comments:

  1. It is cold for sure and we are under the snow watch for 6-12 inches yikes.
    I agree with a real tree but we found out when my daughter was little and she was sick every Christmas that she is allergic to real trees so now I keep a fake one.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel is so cute Francine in his Santa sweater, bet he like that on tromping in the snow.
    Love the smell of fresh pine trees. Have fun on your weekend!!!!
    ((Hugs)))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago we used to do a "real" tree at Christmas. It gradually morphed into artificial ones. It isn't the same, but their looks and construction have great improved from what they used to be. Angel is adorable in that Christmas sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your search today. Stay warm!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel looks so sweet in her sweater. So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel looks so adorable in her Christmas sweater!!
    Hope you find just the right tree for your room!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck finding 'the' tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the hunt for the perfect tree, Francine! That is one of my most cherished childhood memories, my parents taking my 4 brothers and I out to hunt down our perfect pine and then heading home for a pot of hot soup my Mom had made. Simple times for sure but the memories do linger.

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angel looks so sweet all dressed for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angel is sooooo adorable! Good luck tree hunting. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel looks just adorable in her Christmas finest...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angel is so darn cute! Can't wait to see your tree!
    Be blessed and have a great weekend!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good!! We have a tree in our top but yet to bring it down and do the decorations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angel looks like our pastor's new puppy! Sweetie pie dogs for sure. Have fun with your tree! I love sitting at night with only the fire and tree lights - so relaxing! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Francine! Your little Angel is just precious! I hope it warmed up enough for you to get your tree, and the smell of fresh pine is filling your home and adding more of that Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete