WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 9 December 2013

TORTIAIRE MEAT PIE RECIPE

Greetings Prim Folk,  Happy Monday to you all............Well, I got the secret family recipe out of Cam for the Tortiaire   meat pie some of you were interested in, so here is the recipe he gave me.
French Canadian Tortiaire Meat Pie,            1 lb beef, 1 lb pork, mix / cook together,      1/2 teaspoon onion salt,  1/2 teaspoon allspice,  salt and pepper to taste.                6 medium potatoes, cook / mash with milk and butter,  mix meat ingredient, spices and potatoes together.  Ready for a cooked bottom pie crust, 10 minutes at 350 degrees in oven.     Fill the cooked pie crust and add top pie crust, poke holes on the top crust with fork,  bake at 350 degrees for another 10 minutes till golden brown, so yummy, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!       Warm Blessings Francine.

13 comments:

  1. Good morning, I will definitely have to make this for my hubby. It seems easy to make and very hearty. Have a great day, Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Many thanks!
      Exactly where are your contact details though?
      Get totally free key tips for weight and loss

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great comfort food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe Francine... I will be trying that for sure.
    Enjoy your day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine, thanks for sharing the recipe. I want to try this. Yummy!
    hugs,
    Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so good,perfect for winter comfort.Pinning so I have it this week when I go grocery shopping.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing the recipe. I did a screenshot of it, and will put it in my recipe box for future use! Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will make it this weekend...allspice? That is the secret ingredient!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that pie is like meatloaf as many recipes as there are cooks.
    my husband's great aunt taught me how to make them since I am a very English girl and had never heard of them before I met husband.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds very tasty! And easy to do, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds so yummy.
    Thanks for sharing I am writing it down.
    Woolie HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never had meat pie...it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete