WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 6 December 2013

SWAP GOODIES

Greetings Prim Folk,  Happy Friday, sure is a cold one this morning, Old Man Winter is here to stay...............Yesterday I received my swap package from Donna,  at Dirty Martini Queen, love that blog  name and she sure spoiled me, oh boy, Christmas came early. Inside were wrapped goodies of every size,  I was like a kid on Christmas morning.  A prim Santa, oh love him so, sweet snowman head bag, little felt stocking,  yummy melts, beautiful tree made with old buttons in a frame, a Gooseberry Patch booklet, A Simple Life magazine, cheese ball mix, cotton tea towels, snowman pottery bowl,
prim Christmas love


yummy

love the Santa cookie cutter

Angel says thanks along with me!!!
oh so many treasures, Angel even got a box of dog  treats. Thank you Donna so so much, you really made  me  happy happy!!!!!  Also want to thank Sweet Amy over at Bubble Bee Lane for hosting these wonderful swaps, love them so..........Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, Warm Blessings Francine.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Francine, what an awesome swap, Wow, Donna sure spoiled you rotton. Love everything! Such a wonderful swap! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine.. I love your goodies.. I actually would love to get one of those cookbooks.. Take care, luv. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine. I think you hit the "Mother Lode"!! What a great bunch of goodies for your "swap"! Have a great weekend. Oh, and we have 28 below zero this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!
    Wooohoooo
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of Swap goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun treasures! Looks like you have some Christmas decorating to do!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my such wonderful goodies.I looked for the caramel pecan tarts everywhere around here and had no luck.Lots of things to snuggle in and nest on these cold winter eves.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a lovely gift. So generous. J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Francine she does have a great blog and looks like a fun swap. I just don't have the time right now, wish I did.
    Stay warm!!!
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Look at you...you hit the jackpot! What fun to get such nice gifts. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! What a nice warm feeling on a very cold day!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsa!
    So many wonderful gifts from Donna!
    I know you'll enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful swap goodies!
    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, such wonderful goodies!! :-) I just love them all!! I use the Better Home and Gardens melts all the time, they are the best!! The Spicy Cinnamon Stick is my favorite!! Enjoy all of your wonderful goodies! Have a wonderful day! Hugs~Melissa

    ReplyDelete