WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 2 December 2013

HAPPY DECEMBER

Morning Prim Folk, well,  here we are in the Merry Month of December, wow!!!! can't believe it.  I do love this month even though it can be very stressful and hectic but   I try not to let it get me. I still get that excited feeling like a child around Christmas time. The light displays around the neighborhood, Christmas music everywhere,  and people just seem more jolly, warms the heart. In the darkness of evening, I love to curl up cozy in the house with just the tree lights on, candle glow and  watch a good old Christmas movie and enjoy the magic of the holidays.........Wishing you all find some magic of the Holidays in your heart, Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice, Blessings Francine.
  

17 comments:

  1. Hi Francine...I am enjoying all your Christmas decorating. Prim Perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I enjoyed your Christmas decoration! We had rain most of the night. REALLY?? RAIN?? In December?? What's this world coming to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's December but I do love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magical time for sure,it has long been my favorite season.Love your decorating,it is so prim perfect.Christmas Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched a few Christmas movies this weekend. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching the Hallmark channel since last month...love this time of year!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me think of a snowglobe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Christmas and all the colorful decorations, the lights, the music! Enjoy this beautiful season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Francine, I love your old sifter and it looks so good just the way you have it!!!!!!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too feel as you Francine...Love the old sifter...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this time of the year also..
    So we are suppose to be getting a present from you our Canadian friends...highs this weekend only in single digits...thanks! LOL
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed. Looking forward to our first Christmas at home in many years....

    ReplyDelete
  13. My feelings exactly. Try to avoid the stressful part of it and enjoy the real reason for the season. I love your Christmas display. I'll have to get my sifter out and do that. Thanks for the inspirations!
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree exactly Francine! BTW, I love the santa in the sifter and what a cute little reindeer to keep him company.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Francine
    I like your primitive Christmas display!
    I working on getting into that Christmas spirit....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Francine, oh my I have been so neglectful! Love your sifter and look a OLM reindeer right at home! Hugs my friend! OLM

    ReplyDelete