WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 11 December 2013

MERRY WEDNESDAY

Morning Prim Folk, still stuck in the deep freeze here but it's cold everywhere it seems, Ole Man Winter is back with a vengeance. Never the less,
 I am venturing out into the mall this afternoon to do some Christmas shopping, should not be to bad during the week, I am hoping. Will try to enjoy, take in the sites and sounds of the Holidays,  might even wave to Santa if I see him...... Speaking of Santa, I   received  this wonderful prim Santa  on a old bobbin in the mail the other day, love him so.   I ordered him from a fellow Canadian blogger at Heritage Homestead De'cor, her name is Darlene, talented gal and a sweetie. Nice  that she is also in Canada, don't find all that much primitive goodness around these parts, so was excited to find her and a Merry Christmas to me!!!!................Keep Cozy, enjoy  the day, Warm Blessings Francine.

18 comments:

  1. good luck with the shopping. i don't envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun shopping.Love your new Santa! Christmas Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is awesome, Francine!
    Hope you have a good day shopping,
    Stay safe
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Santa, Francine.
    Lucky to find it here, shipping and duties
    from the states are ridiculous!
    I know, most of my family are there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francine, what a wonderful Santa, I have not seen one like him before...It is nice to find something new and not the "same old same old"...The shopping frenzy is 24/7 here...One more outting for me and than I am calling it good!!!Hugs from Maine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Francine, your Santa is wonderful!!!!! Love him! I am off to the mall tomorrow I think... do what needs to be done there... Hate the mall! Hoping it's the only time I need to go this season...OLM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your santa! Made your hubby's meat pie tonite yummy. Thank him for the recipe. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your "Prim Santa" is very sweet. Fortunately, I am pretty much done with my Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to finish up my shopping this week and then the wrapping begins. Not my favorite chore. Hope your shopping trip was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Santa.. So prim AND Canadian. smile.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your shopping trip is productive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh he is AWESOME!!!!! Have never see this style!!! Enjoy Francine! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one cool prim Santa Francine.
    BRRR here too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your santa! I hope your shopping trip was a good one.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute Santa! Stay warm! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I heart him too.
    Hugs to you Sweet Potato!
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling Santa!
    Happy shopping to you Francine!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete