WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 24 September 2014

WELCOME FALL

Afternoon Primfolk,  my favorite time of year is hear!!!! love everything about this glorious season. ...Had a wonderful few days at the lake this time, sunny blue skies with no rain.  Got what we had to get done, finish the sides of the porch, chop and stack the wood in the wood shed and just  simply enjoy Mother Nature. Watching the  birds, a toasty fire crackling, walks in the earthy smelling woods, love the smell of leaves this time of year.  My Sister surprised me  yesterday afternoon by coming out, love having her visit, enjoyed her company for supper too.   l Hoping we can still enjoy some warm October  days out there yet, not ready to tuck the trailer in for winter.........Wishing you all a beautiful Wednesday, Fall Blessings Francine.
sunlight shining  in the trailer


pretty colors of Fall around the trailer

21 comments:

  1. oh, you make me miss the northern autumns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish we still had our camper. I could just smell the fire pit and the woods as I read Francine. Love the fall colors. Although there is fall in the air here, our leaves are still green. Have a great week.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a perfect fall day for you! So nice to have those special times with weather cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I caught our first leaves changing today. I to love the earthy smells and leaves crunching underfoot. Trailer looks so cozy. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that beautiful quilt and the Fall leaves! No color here yet but it's been cool today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francine,
    So happy you had a nice time at the lake, both working AND playing!! The trailer is so sweet and cozy and I know you hate to close it up! The trees are beautiful!! So miss those colors and cool temps! Our fall is in the 90's! Happy it does cool off in the late eve and early morn though!
    Enjoy your week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely weekend. It is getting cooler every day but this weekend is going to be 80 so go figure.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm here today, but fall is in the air!
    Hugs Marg

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only been camping once in my life with a girl friend's family in 7th grade. It was so much fun. I loved seeing your photos tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweet trailer and I know you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your trailer looks so cozy. I love the colors of Fall! Fav time of the year. I know having your sister surprise you was a good thing. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fall is great for primitive décor. Love the inside of the camper. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your trailer, and am glad the weather is finally cooperating and you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fall, too! Your trailer looks so cozy, love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors are awesome. I get so excited over the color pallette of Fall! Glad you got so much done at your cabin. Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet looking trailer home! And the fall colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a cozy place to curl up and read a book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh it all looks great for cozy fall family gatherings!
    Enjoy,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are blessed dear friend with such a sweet sister!
    Beautiful fall colors too.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you're enjoying the fall! Love the table in your trailer. Also love those prim dolls you're decorating with! Mimi

    ReplyDelete