WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 16 September 2014

FALL ON PINTEREST

Morning Prim Folk, Fall has definitely  arrived here. Nip in the air this morning, but no frost on the pumpkin yet.  I  am enjoying  a  hot cup of coffee, watching the birds at the feeders, sweet little Chickadee's,  Nuthatches, Woodpeckers all having their breakfast. Love this season of Autumn, cozy evenings by a fire, sipping cider,   warm sweaters, pumpkins, just to bad it is always short lived.


 I have been looking on Pinterest Fall boards and must say what wonderful pictures there are. Thought I would share some with you but...computer is acting up, can only download a few pictures...  Wishing you all a cozy day, Blessings Francine.



14 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures. We are slow to have our leaves change, a few more weeks, but you can definitely feel fall in the air!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty and cozy indeed! I hadn't thought about decorating our front porch. We still have a ways to go to get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Francine.....I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nicer today! Hope it warms a bit by you also:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find some gorgeous pictures on Pinterest! Hope you have a beautiful, colorful Fall, Francine.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coffee would taste delightful on a crisp, cool morn. I just love Autumn. One by one, our neighbors are adding touches of fall to their porch décor. Take care and have a restful night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty pictures we are getting there no rush for me I know what comes after.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure wish that house was mine. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to go to pinterest for Fall crafting ideas! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post inspired me to go looking for little pumpkins for my front step.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...this is making me miss home. California is nice, but it doesn't have any seasons. No beautiful autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is what I love about Fall, it's so darn beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fall is such a beautiful time of year. I'm looking forward to the chill in the air. It's still so hot and humid here in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete