WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 26 September 2014

MORNING

Greetings Sweet Prim Folk,  Happy Friday to you all.. Really beautiful weather here this week, wow!!!! In the high twenties every day, can't believe it for the end of September and  where did the month go by the way?  With the nice golden days of Autumn  I have been  outside working in the yard plus just sitting  enjoying the warm sunny Fall days.  I also have been doing a little more Fall decorating inside and today  I will get outdoors to do some,  finally bought a nice white pumpkin and orange one.  I received these sweet primitive homemade corn cobs in the mail I had ordered the other day, love them. So was working on displaying them, might leave them here or maybe not. Thanks for stopping in, always a joy to have you visit, Cozy Blessings Francine.
 

15 comments:

  1. Oh, Francine! I love your corn on the cob! I have held onto a golden yellow chenille blanket for eons, thinking I would find something to make with it. And now I think I've found it.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine,
    Love the corn!!! Prim perfect!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those corncobs... Who would ever think of using chenille.. I think??? Some one is very smart.. We are having lovely temps, too here in Eastern Canada.. Actually, very warm today... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These days are so pretty and enjoyable. Love the corn. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your decor, wishing you a Happy Fall. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your corn! The fall colors are so wonderful but oh what is to come.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Francine.....love your fall decorating....it has been unbelievably warm here in northeast Ohio, high 70's. It is hard to believe it is the end of September....I have been creating like crazy I have a show I am doing this coming Saturday, so it has been busy busy, but I did take time out yesterday to now and start preparing my flower gardens for winter...... I am afraid it is going to be another really cold winter, urgh!!!. Have a wonderful weekend....always enjoy reading your blog...
    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely weather here too, Francine! September has been so nice and the fall colors are beginning to come thru so it's great to drive in the countryside.
    Happy weekend
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you can get outside, it is the same here, so beautiful fall weather. I love the corn and about the pumpkins, my white ones didn't grow this year and they don't have them at our market. When we were in Illinois they had lots of white ones, so guess it was a bad year for them in Michigan. We all love pumpkins of any color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love seeing what your "fall" decorations will be! Fall is my favorite time of year. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fall decorating! Love the corn! Oh my !
    Enjoy this gorgeous weather!
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Francine! Glad you have been out enjoying the fall days! Last few days here have been in the 90s to hot for me to get much done outside but im not complaining! Todays a bit cooler. Enjoy your new fall corn!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these corn cobs Francine. Can you tell me where you got them Janice

    ReplyDelete