WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 18 September 2014

HAPPY THURSDAY

Good Morning Prim Folk,  sun is shining here and it is  warming up outside slowly. Was a chilly one again last night, single digits once more. I did break down and turn the heat on, was a little to cool not to, but now I turned it off with the sun shining in................ Been getting the flower beds cleaned up this week, still some flowers blooming but wanted to get a jump on yard work for one never knows around these parts when the snow flies.  The Canada geese are getting restless, you can hear them honking before you see the v formation of them.   Suppose to be a nice warm weekend coming up so we will head out to the lake Friday afternoon, can't wait, missed being out at the trailer after spending so much time there on my holidays......
Been decorating still with some Fall goodies, Cam bought me these beautiful Sunflowers the other day. Love Sunflowers, so pretty and cheerful, how can you not...... Wishing you all a wonderful day, Warm Blessings Francine.  

16 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi! Have a great warm weekend! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the little bowl o' white punkins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie is your Cam.
    I love the sunflowers.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine - Thanks for not giving up on me. I'm home now from my week in Alaska baby-sitting. Loved every minute of it! Your Sunflowers in that blue pitcher look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunflowers are gorgeous! I need to plant them next year. I hate to think of the snow coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got me smiling, Francine! Your sunflowers are super duper lovely!
    Thank you so much for visiting me again too! Great to hear from you!
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a nice time at the lake. Love your white punkins and bright sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sunflowers, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunflowers are my favorites! Have a great weekend at the lake:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun at the lake. We had to turn our furnace on too at night and then turn it down during the day. Blue and yellow compliment each other and those sunflowers are taking cener stage in your coffeepot. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunflowers are my favorite in any season! Yes, fall is in the air here too--I'm watching the hummingbirds swarm around the feeder--One has a little pot-belly, and I wonder how it is that he can fly at all! Soon, like the geese they will be gone too. Enjoy your weekend Francine, I hope the weather stays perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Francine,
    Hope you enjoyed a wonderful summer...I see your Fall decorating is in full swing...Your home looks so warm and cozy, perfectly primitive...I too love sun flowers, they always put a smile on my face! Temperature is to drop this evening, 30's...I am so not ready for cold weather, it seems like the snow just left!!! Enjoy the weekend, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful!
    hope the lake trip brings you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't started pulling the gardens or bringing in the patio stuff yet...some years I am doing it while it snows, denial! Love your fall decor Francine! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mornin' Francine, I can see you have the Autumn Spirit! I too, love sunflowers and the way you have them displayed. I miss not growing them but Lord willing next year......I need to buy some like yours~~~beautiful! And your mini white pumpkins look so nice in your bowl~~love that look! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sunflowers make it feel like summer! Enjoy your weekend sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete