WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 31 July 2014

LAKE PORCH

Morning Prim Folk,  cannot believe it is the last day of July, Wow!!!! Flipping the calendar to August tomorrow, the summer is really flying by............Had a great few days at the lake, weather was perfect. Light breeze blowing, sunny and warm with  no humidity, lazy summer days indeed.  I played around on the porch decorating  the table I have put on it. But really cannot do to much till the porch is put back up, hoping this coming long weekend. Cam's son is coming down to camp with his tent trailer for the weekend to give his dad a hand, YAY!!!! and get in some fishing.  So if all goes well, the whole porch will be up and that will be a good thing. I work this weekend but will go out Sunday after work to stay for a few days, Cam is leaving Friday...........Wishing you all a great day, Summer Blessings Francine. 
birdhouse, Pheasant feathers, cute lamp when lite the shade shows moose and pine trees


little bowl of sweet bird's nests

16 comments:

  1. good luck with the porch reconstruction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bird nests! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet table and accessories. I love the tiny lamp.
    So glad your husband will have help with the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cute ! Hope your porch is up soon for you ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you working whilst the porch goes up! I hope all goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the table and the accessories :) I can't believe it's almost August too, goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When can I come for a visit..so warm and inviting. Have a great weekend! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the table. I'd love to sit on your porch and read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all goes smooth! You are going to love it once it's up again! Sweet nests! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Francine...so glad that you came upon my blog and left me a comment. I've enjoyed visiting your blog! ... can't wait to see your porch when it is finished. This year is just flying by...have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whether the porch is finished or not, I've no doubt you're going to have a wonderful weekend!! ~I can't believe it's "almost" August either, where has the summer gone?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love to go to the lake. Hubby and I go to our daughter and son-in-laws cottage and stay. So relaxing. I love to read on the dock ...in the shade of the boat house. Your collection on your table is so cute. I know you will be happy when the porch is done. Enjoy!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    What a sweet son.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet. Hopefully when you arrive Sunday eve it will all be done.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adore the bowl of nests! Happy August!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope the porch project is going smoothly! That's a neat bowl of nests you have. I found a few nests this year, but didn't think to save them. I could kick myself!
    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete