WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 21 July 2014

HAPPY MONDAY

Morning Prim Folk, a muggy Monday here, we have been having some hot and humid weather lately. Skeeters are out for blood too, my are they nasty. Really don't like to put on the spray but if you want to be outdoors you have to or get eaten alive.   Had a quiet weekend for I was working so today we are off to the lake for a few days.  With the hot weather my flowers there will be real thirsty, plus I will help Cam take off the old shingles from the roof of the porch.  It will be much easier working on  the ground so maybe not a bad thing it fell down after all :)   Last time we went I was snapping some pictures along the highway of the Canola fields in bloom, looks so pretty the yellow. Sorry a little blurry, taking while driving.     Wishing you all a cozy summer day, Blessings Francine.

19 comments:

  1. we're returning to heat again after a few days of absolute bliss in texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a field of sunshine! Hope you have a good week Francine...stay cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, it's a muggy day here in northern Ca. The weathr is cooler, so I am not complaining. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the lake! Hope you have beautiful weather! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time at the lake. Sounds like perfect weather to escape to the lake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday to you too! Have fun at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot and muggy here in southern California too. I keep teling autumn to hurry up and get here. ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting to see the field of yellow. GA has enjoyed a couple of days of rain, which we needed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's suppose to be really hot here this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your time at the lake and RELAX!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot here in KY now, but cool last week. Enjoy the time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your canola fied remind me of the sunflower fields near where my mom lives. Oh no for your porch..dang nabbit branch. Will you be able to save any of the wood to make a new one? Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. With all the rain we have had the mosquitoes are brutal. I can see them swarming around my deer and raccoons. Relentless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, the fields are beautiful!
    It was muggy here today too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are going into the heat again. I have to work this Saturday which is usual for me and I am already dreading it.
    enjoy your time away
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have had cooler than usual temps here the past few days. It almost felt like fall in the evenings this weekend. I just love the red, white, and blue granite ware in the picture on your blog! Just love granite ware and red, white, and blue anything. I found a granite ware look a like ice bucket at the Tractor Supply store on clearance for 6.99. My husband was more impressed when he opened it and it has a scoop in it LOL I may have to go back and get another one or two. I can see me decorating the front with a vintage image on the front. I like to do 2 images one on each side for a different holiday or season. Crazy aren't I???? Have a blessed week and a great rest of the summer. I am so ready to decorate for fall and Halloween!
    Hugs,
    Lynn in NC

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry about your poor porch! Hope it won't be too hard to put back together. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm ready for cooler fall temps.
    Hope you can cool down and relax.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete