WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 28 July 2014

GARDEN GUESTS

Morning Prim Folk,  hope you all enjoyed a great weekend.   Here we are into the last days of July, where did the month go???  .......I was out working in the yard yesterday weeding and  checking to  see what's blooming  in the flower gardens, the daily routine.  I happened to be by the Fairy garden I had planted in the old rocker when what do I spy, a beautiful Leopard  frog snuggled in the Irish Moss. I have not seen a frog in along  time,  I was thrilled to see this big  fine fellow, so good to have in the gardens. I had the white frog last year in the pond the neighbor gave but not to sure what happened to it.  Also found a Wooly Caterpillar in the potted Million Bells, I  like those furry little fellows, such a soft yellow colour this one is.  I do enjoy these garden guests, such a treat to have visiting my yard.  Wishing you a wonderful week ahead, we are off to the lake till Wed. till then, Summer Blessings Francine.
Mr. Frog in the moss


Wooly one

18 comments:

  1. How wonderful Francine! It is always a treat to welcome tiny visitors to the garden...and your faerie garden is the perfect spot for such a handsome frog. Perhaps he is a prince in disguise?
    Sending hugs ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the frog is as comfy as can be there! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frog is a real prince, Francine! :-) I enjoy seeing the frogs, but have had to unfortunately keep them out of our fenced yard and safely away from the dogs. I hope your week is off to a good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise.
    I'm sure you were just tickled.
    I sure would have been.
    Have a wonderful day Sweet Potato

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed seeing the frog there next to your fairy; how sweet. It is nice to find good surprises in the garden. I enjoyed your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks pretty ! I do like Mr frog ! We had a big storm blow over last night and it now has cooled down a lot and the winds are blowing a fall like cool fresh air ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one big frog! I bet the moss felt like a cushion for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost missed the frog. I had to look again. Wow! What an unusual one. We have brown frogs around her. One jumped on my foot the other night on the back porch and I almost peed my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a pretty frog Francine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you! I remember seeing frogs and caterpillars ALL the time when I was little, so now when I actually do see any, which is are, it's a really big deal!
    Have a great week,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your visitor has taken on the lush green color of your moss.
    Very handsome fellow!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little frog sure is cute! We have a family of frogs in our courtyard that comes out in the evenings! They are so funny! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty little frog! Wish one would come to my pond. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah the lazy days of summer are indeed the best.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love finding these little critters too Francine! Like tokens of peace ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete