WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 16 May 2012

Happy Hump Day Everyone, hope its a grand one.  I love this month of May, the days are warm, nights cool, not to many bugs out yet, makes me happy.   Love to be out and about in the gardens getting dirty, seeing whats coming up and what I lost through the winter.   Lost a double Columbine, was so pretty, oh well, will buy another to replace it.  Posting some pictures I took last night of whats blooming now,thought  they wouldn`t mind,tee hee. Those red Tulips were nibbled on by a little Peter Rabbit this Spring but they still bloomed,yey!!!   I planted Hens and Chicks in the old tool holder, a wonderful friend gave me the idea,thanks Earlene, also bought and planted more succulants in there,like it so far.  Enjoy the day,stop end smell the flowers, life is good. Blessings Francine.

4 comments:

  1. Love the flowers! I'm with you on the bugs. They can just stay away all year long lol. Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying getting my fingers dirty too and I am sooooo glad that the mosquitoes aren't out...yet. What are the yellow flowers you have there? The birds have planted all of my Columbine, this year there were 5 dif. colors of them out there!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendra, thanks for popping in,like that,smile. I know the yellow flowers as Golden Globe, very pretty. Nice to have help planting, tee hee. Warm Hugs Francine.

      Delete
  3. Hi Francine!
    Your planter looks so cute 0:)
    I know what you mean about the bugs.
    Gardening is so good for the soul isn't it!
    Hope you had a great day Francine.
    oxox
    earlene

    ReplyDelete