WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 21 May 2012

Good Day Prim Folk, hope you all enjoyed the weekend. I did have a wonderful relaxing time away at the lake, sitting by the campfire, ahhhh.   Bought some flowers, in town there is a wonderful little plant stand, so I blew some money on her flowers.  Popped into the Antique store also,but just did a walk around this time, no buying.   Planted the flowers, and just sat back and watched the birds in action. The hummingbirds are back, as are those busy little wrens, for such a small bird they have such a loud voice, love them dearly. The beautiful Orioles are also back singing their wonderful song,I just love to sit and watch the birds as you can tell,also our little friend the chipmunk,drives poor Angel crazy.    The weather was good, did rain Saturday though but we did need it, rather dry there.    Cam put the boat in the water for the first time, the lake is so low, not much snow this past winter,yey!!!      But did hear that great song of the Loon, loooove it, makes me so happy, but back in the city we go.    Well, guess I bored you enough, yawn,   wishing you all a great week, Blessings Francine.   

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning to you Friend
    You did not bore me at all. I thought it was a sweet post. Love the photos too.They made me smile.
    Hugs
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all! You paint a very relaxing beautiful picture with your words! Where is your cabin, sounds a lot like Minnesota weather. I guess we are pretty close to Canada. The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    Did you get my email thanking you for my goodies?
    Love your swap partner,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures! Not boring at all. Tke care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now I can't wait for this weekend to get up to The Stone House and sit and look out at the lake! So glad you had a nice and relaxing long weekend Francine.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very relaxing, I cannot wait to open our camp at the lake,but first the black flies must disappear. Wonderful nature photos, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Francine!! Love the pucs of the birds on the rake!! XOXO Fran.

    ReplyDelete