WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Friday Everyone, yey!!!!   I am really excitied for it`s the first weekend of opening up the trailer at the lake. On our way this afternon, booya!!!!   The weather is kinda crappy but I will have that campfire just a crackling, oh ya, love my campfires, always have one burning.  Second thing I do in the morning, plug in the coffee perk, go outside and light the fire, aahhhh.    I`m a big outdoors girl, always outside when I can.   I`ll bring my rug hooking, sit by the fire, have my cup of coffee, life is good and simple.      We are coming back tomorrow evening for a Anniversary supper, but it`s supposed to rain anyway, but will enjoy tonight at the lake.     Wishing you all a great weekend,enjoy, Lake Blessings Francine. 

2 comments:

  1. A night by the lake by the campfire sounds wonderful.Been so long for me need to get a camp trip in this summer.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the smell of a campfire at night...love it! Soon we will be doing that too. Have fun and Happy Anniversary! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete