WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 14 March 2012

Good Morning,the sun is shining and it`s another beautiful day,thank you Lord.      Still trying to get into this blogging thing,just can`t seem to get the hang of it,is it cause of my blond hair color,LOL!!!!    Can`t get any pictures on yet, so still a boring blog,boo hoo.      I am going to my Mother`s this afternoon,love her dearly,she still is going strong at 86,will enjoy a game of scrabble with her,how much do you want to bet that she wins,ha,ha.       Last night I heard geese flying over the house,what a nice sound to hear,Spring has sprung for sure now.      Till next time,Blessings,Francine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francine:

    I love your blog!!! I am so excited for you. This will be a wonderful new adventure that I am sure you will enjoy. You go girl!!!!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete