WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 25 March 2012

Good Afternoon, well,here we are back to the cool weather,so stayed indoors and did some Easter decorating.    Love  Pussywillows,while the weather was warm,I ventured out and picked some,put them in a little enamel pitcher.  The cute eggs my Sis-in-law gave me last year, also the old candy container bunny.    I collect old postcards,fell in love with the old images on them,have many holiday ones.  The dishes are called Cross Stich,Britsh Empire Ware. I have been collecting them for years now,but are getting harder to find.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Easter decor..especially the buny in the wood bowl. Have a great day! Janice

    ReplyDelete