WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 28 March 2012

Came across this little childs stove or maybe a salesmen sample,not to sure,but oh so cute.  It even has a cord to plug it in,the burners heat up, has the name Empire on it,just like the grown up stoves,tee hee.   Well, put a bid on it, did not think I would get it, but got the call in three weeks, I was the highest bidder.   Rushed over there,layed my money down,$24.50, did a happy dance,and came home,proudly displayed my little stove with little blue childs dishes.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have accumulated some wonderful looking prim finds. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful pictures. I love the little cook stove.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little stove! Lucky you winning the auctions!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete