WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 17 July 2016

LAKE PICTURES

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Sunday to you sweet blogging friends.            Thought I would post a few pictures around the camp,  flowers are coming along, lots of bird babies coming to the feeders with mama but I cannot get any good pictures of them. I try and slowly sneak up, boom!!! gone so really no birdie pictures. I did try and get a picture of the cute Swallow babies peeking out the birdhouse but not to good.  Cam's garden is growing well, just had a feed of yellow and green beans, so yummy.  So we are still enjoying our week days there, love the quietness and nature in all her glory........ Blessings Francine
old barrel of Impations 


Butterfly Garden

side of porch

cozy campfire

Cam'S garden

baby Swallow's,  well, I tried

15 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! what a great place to spend the summer.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and I just see all your touches that truly make it your home away from home. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a piece of heaven!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful place!! I wish I was there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. made me smile. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francine,
    What a beautiful haven you have created and can enjoy!!!
    Thanks for sharing your sweet retreat!!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A blazing campfire is so welcoming! Love your photos. Enjoy your week sweet lady. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Francine! Catching up with your photos, and think that things could not be any more green or any more lovely! Your photos are a perfect reminder of why I love this time of year -- Do you hate to have to go inside? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can smell that wonderful fire over here...I so love a good fire and roasting marshmallows. Your flowers and Cam's garden look good too! Hope you are having a wonderful time at the lake. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet and bountiful---your veggie garden is wonderful! Have fun!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all looks so wonderful...and relaxing...and fun!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice Francine... I love the birdhouse with the heart shaped opening!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Francine! Just stopping by to say "HELLO" and let you know that you're being thought about in a small town in Virginia! I hope all is well and you're having lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pictures, Francine. I do love the butterfly garden, especially. Isn't it great to enjoy fresh from the garden veggies?

    ReplyDelete