WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 11 July 2016

BLOOMING

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Monday to you, boy, it's  been awhile since my last post. In between going to the lake during the week and working on weekends, time goes by. Enjoying my days at the camp and then home on the weekends I find work to be done in the flower beds. Many flowers are in bloom now, Veronica, Rudbeckia,  Bee Balm, Feverfew, also the Cone Flowers  are starting to bud. I do enjoy puttering amongst the flowers weeding with the wee Wren feeding her oh so hungry babies in a birdhouse above the garden,  all day long she is in and out with all kind of bugs, I get tired just watching her...............Wishing you a wonderful week, Warm Blessings Francine.




14 comments:

  1. Hi Francine,
    Your flowers are just GORGEOUS!!!! I envy your green thumb, my friend!!!
    Enjoy those birdies and your week as well!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish my gardens looked as nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Francine they look beautiful minevjustvlook dry advices grown this year I need to take some time this fall to rearrange.....

    Lovely
    Enjoy

    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower beds are beautiful, Francine. And I love the iron fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Well tended too! I can't grow things with our soil and can't bend over to weed if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful flowers! Enjoy your week sweet lady! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are so pretty. I enjoy peeking into everyone's gardens. Just did my own post of our flower garden. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful garden to come home to. I'm hoping to plant some in the Fall. I don't know if anything would grow here in this heat. I want to do some tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful gardens! Have a great day, Francine!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful gardens!! Enjoy your weekend Francine!

    ReplyDelete