WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 23 October 2014

VINTAGE HALLOWEEN

Morning Prim Folk,  hope this Thursday finds you all well........ Halloween is just about upon us once again... My sweet Sister- In - Law  has a grand  collection of old Halloween treasures she keeps out all year long, she loves the  Halloween holiday.   She has been collecting way before the collectibles were so pricey and were easier to come across.  It is crazy how much some of those paper mache pumpkin heads made in Germany  go for, like the one she is holding,  hundreds of dollars some are worth. I love them too but cannot afford the prices they want for them. So  when I go visit my dear Brother and SIL, I admire  her wonderful collection of spooky vintage Halloween treasures......Boo Blessings Francine.

22 comments:

  1. I love the vintage Halloween treasures too ~ but I'd be the one just to admire them ~ you are right they are pricey!
    Such a wonderful collection your SIL has!!!
    Hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean friday the 31st, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look too! Yes, did you mean Friday the 13th ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I meant the 31st...thanks gals...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is the neatest collection I've ever seen....I mean SCARIEST! My sister loves halloween best, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulate your sister on her wonderful collection and thanks for sharing it with us! The paper mache pumpkin heads sure can be an angry looking bunch can't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection she has!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have a vast collection too. I didn't have a place to display and didn't want it packed away so I sold it a few years back. Regreted it ever since. I occasionally pick up a piece. I do have one old paper mache jack left, he stays in the store cabinet year round. Your sis in love's collection is certainly drool worthy..smile... Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! what an amazing collection!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love the vintage Halloween stuff, great collection! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous collection! I love these old paper mache heads and they are really hard to find and quite expensive for sure. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. They really had the art of making scary faces. Thinking of you these last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an incredible collection! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness! That is a wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty lady and a very sweet collection.
    Hugs to you Sweet Potato Pal

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH.... MY!!! Green does go with orange and black, doesn't it?? For I fear I am turning a wretched color of green with envy over that collection!!! Wowsers!!! I have looked for years for the black cat lantern....finally found one in halfway decent shape, and would have had to lived on Saltines for a few years... ;-)

    ReplyDelete