WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 20 October 2014

RENO

Morning Prim Folk,  hope you all had a nice weekend...... Cool and cloudy here this morning, but I am warm and cozy inside.  The weather has been very enjoyable of late, this week in the teens also, a taste of Indian Summer.  I have been busy outdoors in the yard, taking in the sun filled warm days...... My girlfriend asked me if I wanted a old enamel top table the other day, without hesitation I replayed sure. Not thinking of where I will put it, really no use for another table but come on, a enamel top table, had to say yes.  So we went and picked it up, not in bad shape, just the way I like them, chippy white paint and all. If I want new I would not like antiques but I like old, worn, want it to look used, love that look.  Now  the wheels started turning in my head, what to do with the table, I know, rip up the front flower bed.  With the over hang from the roof the flowers were dry there all the time so with Cam by my side, away we went taking it apart.  In no time at all the flower bed disappeared and in it's place was a enamel topped table,  old red chair and stove. Loving it so far, now I need something on the table. Call me crazy but out came the long trencher I have, wheels still turning in my mind, what to place in it. Filled it with seasonal goodies, corn cobs, stalks and pumpkins, oh ya, nice. Now will be changing it up for the season's, I am happy I said yes to the table..... Warm Blessings Francine.
my new reno


pumpkins, corn and stalks in the trencher

17 comments:

  1. LOVE those old enamel top tables!! Lots if great uses~~~your display/vignette is wonderful~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love it and your display! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and you can have a pot of flowers there in the summertime...Impatiens maybe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trencher table love Fancine!!!!!!! Use it as a garden table in the warmer months.
    Hugs back at ya friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl! Such a pretty table, and so much you can do with it! Looks beautiful with the trencher and fall pumpkins. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it I have mine out all year long.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It makes such a beautiful vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful old table...I always say you can find a spot for a new goodie..well most of the time. LOL so sad to see Summer gone..but now the nesting season has joined us full of coziness and warm candlelight. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the table! Great family pictures taken on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great and will be fun to decorate for each season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the table, and the great fall decorations.

    ReplyDelete