WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 18 November 2012

RISE AND SHINE

Good Morning.........hope you all are enjoynig the day so far...........I`m still in my P.J`s sipping coffee, enjoying the calmness of morning, loves me A.M.............Yesterday I went to a craft sale with my 2 Sisters, we wanted to take our older Sis for a little outing for she has been in and out of the hospital so much with her husband still in there, he has some fluid building up so the have to keep draining it, and keep an eye on him,  he took such a nasty fall...........We had a really good time though, had lunch, took in the craft show, then poppped into Wal-Mart for some shopping......take her mind off all the crazyness her family has been through........her nerves are shot, but we pray together that they will get through all the sadness, The Power Of Prayer.....................I have done a little more Christmas decorating, so many boxes......... I get a overwhelmed and I want to enjoy putting out all my treasures so I will do a bit each day...........Wishing you all great  day......Prim Blessings Francine.

11 comments:

  1. Francine ~
    Your decorating is lookin' good! How lucky to have gotten all those cedar clippings! Fresh greens just add so much.
    Happy Sunday to you!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have done with the decor so far cute ! I do hope all goes well for your older sister and her hubs they are in my prayers and thoughts ! I am glad you all were able to get out and have nice day together . It is cold here but sunny . Have a lovely day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. bless your sis. glad you had some girl time. she needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great so far Francine. Hope everything gets better for your sister and her family, at least she has great sisters to comfort her. I just noticed you put the Rescue Dogs Match button on you blog, thanks so much and a big hug from Rufus, Daisy and Atticus.

    hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cheery and festive your home is looking. Prayers to your sister and her family. I sure you ladies had a lovely day. Greetings from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you could find some time to cheer up your sis. Sounds like lots of fun. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Francine! I'm glad you had a good day with your sisters. It's so nice to spend time with family, especially when one is hurting. Your Christmas decorating is coming along so pretty and cheery! I'm with you on the POWER OF PRAYER! Thank GOD for helping us and healing us. I will continue to pray for your family. Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is looking Christmasy. So glad you got to spend time with your sisters. Sounds like a fun time. Blessings~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gingee men! Have wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Francine it is beginning to look alot like Christmas at your house!! Just catching up as I have been working at the Craft show for our church I co-chair every year. Hard work but worth it in the end!!! We had it on Sat. Gonna post some pics. Now I gotta get with it!! I have three more shows I am gonna be in!! Woo Hoo!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blue little cabinet with the canning jars and I do so love gingers and santas! Christmas is slowly working its way in our homestead too. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete