WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 22 November 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY

Good Morning..........cool and windy here this morning, I am snug inside enjoying a hot cup of coffee..............Wanting to wish my American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving,  may you all enjoy lots of love and laughter with loved ones today.............My heart goes out to those ravanged by Storm Sandy, may you find a little comfort today,  thoughts and prayers are still with you............ I am going out to do  some Christmas shopping  with my Sister and Mom today, black Thursday, LOL!!!!!  try to find some good deals.........We are not into spending tons of money for the holidays, thats not what it`s all about anyway,   I love the spirit of Christmas,  spending time with loved ones, enjoying a meal together, the magic of old St. Nick,  to me that is what Chrtistmas is all about........... THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS IS NOT IN THE PRESANTS, BUT IN HIS PRESENCE.................Blessings to you all, Francine.

12 comments:

  1. Have a lovely day Francine. What a sweet and special post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reflecting on everything I have to be thankful for and wishing abundant blessings for all my friends and family.
    ~May the good things in life be yours in abundance Not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year~
    XoXo
    With Love,
    Michelle
    Simple Pleasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day. I hope you find lots of bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Have a great time shopping.
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy fun times with family. that is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun today and hope you find lots of good bargains !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely said....Love the turkey picture. Have fun and be safe.
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great day and I loved the way of expressing the importance of Christ in Christmas..
    God bless, my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Francine, wonderful day spent with family. Precious 2 days and 2 nights spent with my grand daughters, I am blessed.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Francine,
    Thank-you for your lovely comments on my rug and your visits to my blog! I so appreciate it! I hope you had fun on your shopping trip! I feel the same way about keeping it simple for Christmas. I avoid the shopping frenzy also!!!
    Sweet Blessings my friend!!
    Hugs!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete