WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Friday 27 July 2012

Happy Friday Primfolk, finally enjoyed a cooler day yesterday, was so nice but back to the heat and humidity this weekend and week ahead, oh yuk!!   Can`t believe July is almost done, where oh where does the time go, so darn fast.    Went to Wal-Mart last night for a few things and drove past Home Depot and out in the front of the store were these pots of Sunflowers, oh my, I love Sunflowers, I had planted some this Spring but the never showed.  So Cam stopped the truck, I ran out and bought a pot of these beauties for $10.99 and on to Wal-Mart we went.    Came home, put them in an old steel pail and there they will be, so so pretty, I really like them.      We are off to the lake this afternoon, yipee!!!   but have to come back in tomorrow afternoon for my Brother`s Birthday cookout, yummy, wouldn`t miss that.   Thats whats nice about camping close to home, about 45 minutes away, so we can come and go when we want.       Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, stay and play safe, till next time, Blessings Francine.

8 comments:

  1. Francine, Have a restful night at the lake. The sunflowers are way too cute. For some reason I never have luck growing Sunflowers. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine!
    I love your sunflowers! Yellow flowers just scream Happy to me! LOL! Have you considered planting perennial sunflowers? I have some pictures of mine, it's the heaping mass of yellow you see in some of the pictures. Helianthus, they are solid yellow, but beautiful as well.I just like to share in case anyone is interested. :)
    I know I cannot get over it! July has flown, and soon enough it will be all done! I hope you have a nice weekend.
    God bless,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are my favorites too. Just can't be in a bad mood if you're looking at them

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunflowers are so pretty Francine! Enjoy the lake and your Brothers Birthday and be sure to enjoy a bit of cake.
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francine Sunflowers are my most favorite flower!! Yours look sweet in that bucket!! They would burn up here!! I planted seeds but the birds and critters eat half of what I put out!! LOL The chickadees love the flower heads in the Fall. I love to dry then for them!! You are blessed your hubby stopped for you!!! Have lot's of fun this weekend!! XOXO Love, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sunflowers too! I agree, it's the end of July where is summer going so fast... school starts in five weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Francine,
    You need a bumper sticker that says " I brake for sunflowers". They are so pretty and I can't wait to see them
    all grown up! Stop by for a visit soon and have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sunflowers also and the ones you got are so pretty! I also love the pail you planted them in! Have a great cookout!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete