WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Sunday 22 July 2012

Good Sunday Evening Primfolk, hope all is well with you and yours.  Well, it is one heck of a hot day here, temp is as of now still 102,  and the time here in Winnipeg is 7:30, guess it won`t be a cool night.  I`ve been hiding in the house since coming home from work, a little to hot for this ole gal, don`t get me wrong, there are some hot I like,  hot cup of coffee,  hot crossed bun,  hot potato, you get what I`m saying, but hot tempatures NOT!!!!  bring on the crisp fall days anytime now.     So once again I start redecorating, this time in the living room,  moved some of my  corn collection to the old pie keeper, had them up on a shelf before.  Bought the resturant pie display case years ago at Sidedoor Antiques, loved it right off, but the glass had a crack in one corner, still I wanted it so Rob sold it to me for $45.00 bucks.   I took it in to replace the glass, cost $25.00, so still loved the piece at the price of $75.00 dollors.    So this is what it looks like for now,  always like to change things up,  do you like???    Wishing you all a good night, Blessings Francine.

8 comments:

  1. I do like, especially your "corn collection" very nice. I hope it cools off a bit for you. Lately here, the temperatures have been warm though the day, but cool at night, thank goodness. I have a difficult time getting through hot humid days, I am an outdoors type of gal and dislike being stuck indoors. Sending cool breezes from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Francine! I love antiques and primitives. Enjoyed seeing your collection of beautiful things! Also, loved your post on Appleseed Attic! Too SWEET! I am following! From one sweetie to another~~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Francine
    What wonderful treasures you have there.
    Isnt it fun tweaking and switching things around.
    I tell my hubbie moving and switching saves him money.
    Makes me feel like things are new again. :)
    I am so ready for FALL.
    Happy Monday
    JOY, Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Francine, Love your display case and the dishes inside. I, too, love to "play house". Does my heart good to change up a little. Seems to make something old seem new again just by changing its spot. Going to be in the 90's here this week. Stay cool, and wishing you a great day.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francine,
    Love your displays! 102? OUCH! We've been in the high 90's a few times here in Northern Ontario and I'm all for Fall coming any time it wants to! I'd rather have the cooler weather any day! I can't take the heat at all any more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's another 100 degree day here, and as much as I love summer, I'm ready for Fall too! Love the way you redecorated. I'm always rearranging too, "shopping" my attic. Sometimes I forget all of the stuff I have up there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, it's nice to meet another Canadian blogger. It is blistering hot here in Ontario, and we desperately need some rain. We were through Winnipeg last November (travelling on The Canadian across the country) and really enjoyed a walk around the train station with a guide who told us lots of the history. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your corn collection and i too love moving things around! a nice change.. and keeps us busy! enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete