WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 20 November 2018

Holidays Part 2

Afternoon Prim Folk, hope all well with you, still a few glitches blogging but I’m still trying.......                                                        We had such a fun Holiday traveling to Ohio, not only antiquing but we did see a few good sites along the way.  Visited the Christmas Story house in Cleveland, you know the movie, You’ll shoot you eye, lol. What a fun time we had, we watch that movie every year so I was excited to tour it....... Visited an old Lighthouse built in 1829, very beautiful, my brother loves lighthouses so a treat for him.......Also visited the American Pickers store in St,Claire Iowa, I love watching that show, this was a real treat for me. Missed Mike and Frankie but being there was wonderful.... ... all and all was such a memorial holiday, can’t wait for next year.....Blessings Francine❤️







17 comments:

  1. But did you see Danny? I love that girl.
    sounds like a wonderful trip
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Danny too! Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I live here in the states and still have not visited either the Christmas house or the Pickers location. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I live less than 45 minutes from the Christmas Story House and have not been there. I do love the movie and watch it every year. Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine,
    What great pictures and what a fun trip!! We always watch that movie during Christmas month and it makes me laugh every single time!! How great to be able to visit the Pickers location, too!! Love that show!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that show:) Sounds like you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it was fun! Hugs to you & your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!!! I have not seen your blog in forever but I am not on much either. You miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also.
    isc888

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sweetpea..... Guess who’s back to blogging??? And I have missed you!!! Are you giving it up??? I will be sad if you’re not here....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have seen that every person wants to express his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings has done. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Manesar VIP Photos Girl
    Naughty Girl Gurugram
    VIP Girl Gurugram
    DLF Phase 3 premium girl
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    online girl gurgaon
    Gurugram Girl Number
    Online Girl Number Dehradun

    ReplyDelete